Nature's Verdant Beauty: Embrace the captivating allure of our 0.865 Carat Oval Greenish Yellow Mali Garnet Natural Gemstone. This extraordinary gem exhibits a great blend of green and yellow tones, evoking the lushness of a sun-kissed forest. Its exquisite oval cut accentuates its brilliance, making it an ideal centerpiece for your bespoke jewelry designs. Revel in the splendor of this rare Mali Garnet, a true testament to the marvels found in the heart of the earth.
Please inquire about availability before checkout.
|Gemstone Stone Type:||Natural Garnet|
|Gemstone Color:||Greenish Yellow|
|Gemstone Weight:||0.865 carat|
Number of Stones:
Natural " Garnet" derived its name from the Latin word " Garantus", which translates into modern English as "seedlike". This comparison makes perfect sense since small garnets are identical to the bright red seeds found in pomegranate.
All through history, garnet has been a prominent gemstone to date. Although red is the most popular color known about Garnets, this unique gemstone is available in a host of hues, orange, yellow, peach, green, purple, blue(extremely rare), pink and brown.
In general, pink and red coloured gemstones with garnet inclusively are typically affiliated with three main elements: blood, the heart, and passion. This emphatic gemstone, Natural Garnet, is the birthstone for January borns and is associated with the second anniversary of marriage.
Garnets are slightly tough gemstones, making them ideal for almost any kind of jewellery. Garnet's hardness varies depending on its type and variety of which can range from 6.5 to 7.5 on the Mohs scale. Demantoid is a softer Garnet variety; almandine, pyrope, Spessartine, and Tsavorite are harder.
Garnets can be found in Namibia, India, Sri Lanka, United States, Nigeria,etc.
NATURAL GARNET FACTS:
• Mineral: Garnet Group
• Colour: All Colours
• Refractive Index: 1.714-1.888
• Specific gravity: 3.47-4.15
• Moh hardness: 6.5 - 7.5
BIRTHSTONE & ANNIVERSARIES:
Natural Garnets are the birthstones for January Borns and the perfect gemstone for
the 2nd Anniversary.
• Kindly note that you must select your gemstone/diamond by millimetre dimension rather than carat weight. This is because a gem may vary in size and weight; hence, purchasing based only on carat weight might not be very accurate if you set this stone on your own. If the dimensions of a gem aren't stated in the product specification, please don't hesitate to reach an expert by hitting the chat button or contacting us via mail.
• Modern Gem Jewelry® specializes in made to order fine and high jewellery. If you want to design a piece with this gemstone, kindly reach our experts through chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Most gemstones on our site do come with a Modern Gem Jewelry® certificate of authenticity. If you need a third-party lab report, please don't hesitate to reach our experts for an additional fee.
• Our website only has about 40% of our loose gemstones inventory. If you do have a specific request about a stone type, colour and shape. Please don't hesitate to consult our online experts for assistance.
Expert Gemstone Selection
Our in-house artisan will present you with the top three gemstone options for your piece. The Choice is Yours.
Receive a detailed simulation of your dream piece and make all the adjustments till it's perfect!
Our experts bring your design to life with the finest techniques. Handcrafting your piece, ensuring it's made to last.
Your piece is carefully packaged for your moments. Insured and shipped to you wherever you are in the world.
Perfect For Every Moment
At Saratti, our dedication extends from your first click to the moment you unwrap your treasure. Handcrafted individually, reasonably priced, and designed for enduring wear.
Every parcel bears our hallmark SARATTI packaging. Our engagement rings are held in a deluxe ring box, enclosed in an exquisite case - the perfect accompaniment for your cherished proposal or momentous occasion. This case also keeps your GIA/IGI diamond and gemstone grading reports safe.
Unmounted gemstones discover their abode within a flawless diamond/gemstone case, guaranteeing their safety and timeless beauty.