Crafted with precision and passion, this 0.88-carat gemstone is perfect for incorporating into your most cherished jewelry designs. Whether adorning an engagement ring, pendant, or earrings, its timeless beauty will add a touch of sophistication to any piece. As an enduring symbol of love and devotion, this pink spinel gemstone makes a thoughtful gift for a loved one or a treasured addition to your gem collection.
Experience the joy of owning a genuine pink spinel gemstone, knowing its unique characteristics and natural origin make it a rare find in the world of gemstones. Embrace the splendor of this 0.88 Carat Pink Natural Spinel Gemstone and infuse your jewelry creations with a touch of pink radiance that will be cherished for generations to come.
Please inquire about availability before checkout.
|Gemstone Stone Type:||Natural Spinel|
|Gemstone Weight:||0.88 carats|
|Gemstone Dimension||6.5mm X 5.2mm|
|Number of Stones:||1|
|Modern Gem Item#:||SPL516|
Spinel came from the Green word "spark'. Many scholars have also believed the name came from the Latin word "Spinella, " which translates as thorn or spine in modern English, referring to the sharp points of its crystals.
Natural Spinel comes in a host of hues, from the famous red to vibrant pink, intense orange, and all shades of blue and purple to even leaving out violet through to the mouthwatering bluish green. Vivid reds and pinks are caused by the presence of Chromium in the mineral—the more chromium presence in the mineral, the more vibrant the red hue.
Natural Spinels can be found in Afghanistan, Burma(Myanmar), Cambodia, Brazil, Russia, Kenya, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Vietnam and Thailand. Natural Spinels are very durable gemstones with an impressive hardness of 80 on the Mohs Hardness Scale and can be cut in many shapes and sizes.
• Mineral: Spinel
• Colour: Red, Orange, Pink, Purple, Blue, Black
• Refractive Index: 1.718
• Specific gravity: 3.60
• Mohs hardness: 8
BIRTHSTONE & ANNIVERSARIES:
Spinels are part of the recently added gemstones to the birthstone chart. Spinel is the birthstone for all August Borns, sharing the month with the lush green Peridot and Sardonyx. This remarkable gemstone has long been mistaken for Ruby by ancient emperors and monarchs. It is known that many rubies in ancient history were spinels.
• Kindly note that you must select your gemstone/diamond by millimetre dimension rather than carat weight. This is because a gem may vary in size and weight; hence, purchasing based only on carat weight might not be very accurate if you set this stone on your own. If the dimensions of a gem aren't stated in the product specification, please don't hesitate to reach an expert by hitting the chat button or contacting us via mail.
• Modern Gem Jewelry® specializes in made to order fine and high jewellery. If you want to design a piece with this gemstone, kindly reach our experts through chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Most gemstones on our site do come with a Modern Gem Jewelry® certificate of authenticity. If you need a third-party lab report, please don't hesitate to reach our experts for an additional fee.
• Our website only has about 40% of our loose gemstones inventory. If you do have a specific request about a stone type, colour and shape. Please don't hesitate to consult our online experts for assistance.
Expert Gemstone Selection
Our in-house artisan will present you with the top three gemstone options for your piece. The Choice is Yours.
Receive a detailed simulation of your dream piece and make all the adjustments till it's perfect!
Our experts bring your design to life with the finest techniques. Handcrafting your piece, ensuring it's made to last.
Your piece is carefully packaged for your moments. Insured and shipped to you wherever you are in the world.
Perfect For Every Moment
At Saratti, our dedication extends from your first click to the moment you unwrap your treasure. Handcrafted individually, reasonably priced, and designed for enduring wear.
Every parcel bears our hallmark SARATTI packaging. Our engagement rings are held in a deluxe ring box, enclosed in an exquisite case - the perfect accompaniment for your cherished proposal or momentous occasion. This case also keeps your GIA/IGI diamond and gemstone grading reports safe.
Unmounted gemstones discover their abode within a flawless diamond/gemstone case, guaranteeing their safety and timeless beauty.