Natural Tsavorite is one of the rarest and most prized varieties of all garnet gemstones. The rich, vivid green is striking and unique, making this loose natural tsavorite a superb gem. Tsavorites are one of the most beautiful green gems in the mineral kingdom, and being garnet, they also have a dazzling fire and brilliance.
Weighing just 0.89 carats, she looks sensational under a typical daylight setting with her distinctive green tone and crisp cut. This Tsavorite gemstone has dimensions of 5.81mm x 7.85mm x 2.35mm. A perfect sized gem to design or create any Tsavorite engagement ring or Tsavorite jewellery.
Please inquire about availability before checkout.
|Gemstone Stone Type:||Natural Tsavorite|
|Gemstone Weight:||0.89 carat|
|Gemstone Dimension||5.81 x 7..85 x 2.35mm|
Number of Stones:
Modern Gem Item#:
The tsavorite is a relatively new gemstone, compared to the likes of the emerald and peridot, which have been around longer. It was first discovered in 1967, but the jewelry industry didn't get wind of its existence until 1974. Its rarity is a major factor in its growing popularity among gemstone enthusiasts and collectors.
As with tanzanite, tsavorite is only found in one location on Earth – Africa. The Taita region of Kenya and the Arusha region of Tanzania are the principal sources. In reality, the Tsavo National Park is the inspiration for the name of this gemstone.
Most people relate it to emeralds when it comes to its appearance. There is a strong resemblance between the two stones, however the tsavorite is in fact a highly prized form of grossular garnet. With its eye-catching brightness and stunning hue, it has become one of the most sought-after, emerging jewels of our time.
• Mineral: Garnet Group
• Color: Light-Green to Deep Bluish-Green or Deep-Forest Green
• Refractive Index: 1.738 to 1.745
• Specific gravity: 3.49
• Moh hardness: 7-7.5
• Kindly note that you must select your gemstone/diamond by millimetre dimension rather than carat weight. This is because a gem may vary in size and weight; hence, purchasing based only on carat weight might not be very accurate if you set this stone on your own. If the dimensions of a gem aren't stated in the product specification, please don't hesitate to reach an expert by hitting the chat button or contacting us via mail.
• Modern Gem Jewelry® specializes in made to order fine and high jewellery. If you want to design a piece with this gemstone, kindly reach our experts through chat or email (email@example.com).
• Most gemstones on our site do come with a Modern Gem Jewelry® certificate of authenticity. If you need a third-party lab report, please don't hesitate to reach our experts for an additional fee.
• Our website only has about 40% of our loose gemstones inventory. If you do have a specific request about a stone type, colour and shape. Please don't hesitate to consult our online experts for assistance.
Expert Gemstone Selection
Our in-house artisan will present you with the top three gemstone options for your piece. The Choice is Yours.
Receive a detailed simulation of your dream piece and make all the adjustments till it's perfect!
Our experts bring your design to life with the finest techniques. Handcrafting your piece, ensuring it's made to last.
Your piece is carefully packaged for your moments. Insured and shipped to you wherever you are in the world.
Perfect For Every Moment
At Saratti, our dedication extends from your first click to the moment you unwrap your treasure. Handcrafted individually, reasonably priced, and designed for enduring wear.
Every parcel bears our hallmark SARATTI packaging. Our engagement rings are held in a deluxe ring box, enclosed in an exquisite case - the perfect accompaniment for your cherished proposal or momentous occasion. This case also keeps your GIA/IGI diamond and gemstone grading reports safe.
Unmounted gemstones discover their abode within a flawless diamond/gemstone case, guaranteeing their safety and timeless beauty.