Respected for its striking and stunning purplish color, Natural Amethyst is one of the most well-known varieties of quartz. This attractive semi-precious gemstone is formed and obtained in "hollow rocks" geodes.
This magnificent natural amethyst gemstone weighs 18.05 carats and is exquisitely polished, making it ideal for pendant or necklace jewelry.
Why Amethyst Though?
• February Birthstone and the gem for all 24th-anniversary celebrations
• Captivating purple brilliance
• available in a range of colors
Please inquire about availability before checkout.
|Gemstone Stone Type:||Natural Amethyst|
|Gemstone Weight:||18.05 carats|
|Gemstone Dimension||23.5mm x 14.9mm|
|Number of Stones:||1|
|Modern Gem Item#:||AMT15|
Respected for its striking and stunning purplish color, Natural Amethyst is one of the most well-known varieties of quartz. This attractive semi-precious gemstone is formed and obtained in "hollow rocks" geodes. They grow underground in long prismatic clusters above the geode base and can be found in a wide range of places worldwide. Natural Amethyst is usually a six-sided crystal with a crystalline crust covering other rocks. The pyramid-shaped crystal formations make the majority of Amethyst jewelry accessible. Many pieces of jewelry on the market today are designed from this pyramid-shaped crystallization.
• Mineral : Quartz
• Refractive Index : 1.54-1.55
• Specific gravity : 2.63-2.65
• Moh hardness : 7
BIRTHSTONE & ANNIVERSARIES:
Amethyst is the gem of spring and has always been the perfect choice as the birthstone for any February born.
• Kindly note that you must select your gemstone/diamond by millimetre dimension rather than carat weight. This is because a gem may vary in size and weight; hence, purchasing based only on carat weight might not be very accurate if you set this stone on your own. If the dimensions of a gem aren't stated in the product specification, please don't hesitate to reach an expert by hitting the chat button or contacting us via mail.
• Modern Gem Jewelry® specializes in made to order fine and high jewellery. If you want to design a piece with this gemstone, kindly reach our experts through chat or email (email@example.com).
• Most gemstones on our site do come with a Modern Gem Jewelry® certificate of authenticity. If you need a third-party lab report, please don't hesitate to reach our experts for an additional fee.
• Our website only has about 40% of our loose gemstones inventory. If you do have a specific request about a stone type, colour and shape. Please don't hesitate to consult our online experts for assistance.
Expert Gemstone Selection
Our in-house artisan will present you with the top three gemstone options for your piece. The Choice is Yours.
Receive a detailed simulation of your dream piece and make all the adjustments till it's perfect!
Our experts bring your design to life with the finest techniques. Handcrafting your piece, ensuring it's made to last.
Your piece is carefully packaged for your moments. Insured and shipped to you wherever you are in the world.
Perfect For Every Moment
At Saratti, our dedication extends from your first click to the moment you unwrap your treasure. Handcrafted individually, reasonably priced, and designed for enduring wear.
Every parcel bears our hallmark SARATTI packaging. Our engagement rings are held in a deluxe ring box, enclosed in an exquisite case - the perfect accompaniment for your cherished proposal or momentous occasion. This case also keeps your GIA/IGI diamond and gemstone grading reports safe.
Unmounted gemstones discover their abode within a flawless diamond/gemstone case, guaranteeing their safety and timeless beauty.