Morganite is the pinkish-orange (almost salmon) variety of beryl, which is a mineral that includes the likes of emerald and aquamarine. Due to its soft pink hue, morganite is often associated with a sense of innocence, sweetness, love and romance.
Above is a gorgeous 4.47 Carats Natural Morganite cut in a beautiful teardrop shape. Whether you're an avid gemstone enthusiast, a jewelry connoisseur, or someone seeking a one-of-a-kind engagement ring, this Salmon Morganite is sure to captivate hearts and turn heads. Adorn yourself with timeless elegance or surprise a loved one with a gift that embodies the beauty of love and affection.
Please inquire about availability before checkout.
|Gemstone Stone Type:
|13.5mm x 10 mm
Number of Stones:
Modern Gem Item#:
Simply put, morganite is the pinkish-orange (almost salmon) variety of beryl, which is a mineral that includes the likes of emerald and aquamarine. This pink gemstone’s subtle color comes from traces of manganese. Morganite typically ranges from pink to orange-pink in color, but these colors are very subtle in naturally-occurring stones. Strong coloring is incredibly rare, but if found, the gems are usually quite large and display the finest colors.
• Mineral : Beryl
• Refractive Index : 1.57 to 1.58
• Specific gravity : 2.80-2.91
• Moh hardness : 7.5 to 8
• Kindly note that you must select your gemstone/diamond by millimetre dimension rather than carat weight. This is because a gem may vary in size and weight; hence, purchasing based only on carat weight might not be very accurate if you set this stone on your own. If the dimensions of a gem aren't stated in the product specification, please don't hesitate to reach an expert by hitting the chat button or contacting us via mail.
• Modern Gem Jewelry® specializes in made to order fine and high jewellery. If you want to design a piece with this gemstone, kindly reach our experts through chat or email (email@example.com).
• Most gemstones on our site do come with a Modern Gem Jewelry® certificate of authenticity. If you need a third-party lab report, please don't hesitate to reach our experts for an additional fee.
• Our website only has about 40% of our loose gemstones inventory. If you do have a specific request about a stone type, colour and shape. Please don't hesitate to consult our online experts for assistance.
Expert Gemstone Selection
Our in-house artisan will present you with the top three gemstone options for your piece. The Choice is Yours.
Receive a detailed simulation of your dream piece and make all the adjustments till it's perfect!
Our experts bring your design to life with the finest techniques. Handcrafting your piece, ensuring it's made to last.
Your piece is carefully packaged for your moments. Insured and shipped to you wherever you are in the world.
Perfect For Every Moment
At Saratti, our dedication extends from your first click to the moment you unwrap your treasure. Handcrafted individually, reasonably priced, and designed for enduring wear.
Every parcel bears our hallmark SARATTI packaging. Our engagement rings are held in a deluxe ring box, enclosed in an exquisite case - the perfect accompaniment for your cherished proposal or momentous occasion. This case also keeps your GIA/IGI diamond and gemstone grading reports safe.
Unmounted gemstones discover their abode within a flawless diamond/gemstone case, guaranteeing their safety and timeless beauty.