Natural Tanzanite, one of the newcomers in the gemstone galaxy. It is a truly rare gemstone found only in one place in the world, at the Merelani Hills of Tanzania, and that's where its name was derived from. This Violet blue to Bluish Violet colored gemstone was only discovered in 1967. Natural Tanzanites have always been connected to good luck and prosperity and various celebrations of life and new beginnings.
Here is a stunning collection of heart shaped natural tanzanite gemstones, exceptionally cut and polished to make any fine jewelry design of any kind.
Why Tanzanite Though?
• December Birthstone and the gem for all 24th-anniversary celebrations
• Incredibly Rare
• Emphatic rich blue-to-violet hues add to its extraordinary beauty
Please inquire about availability before checkout.
|Gemstone Stone Type:||Natural Tanzanite|
|Gemstone Color:||Bluish Violet|
|Gemstone Weight:||2 carat+|
Number of Stones:
Modern Gem Item#:
Tanzanite is one of the most fascinating and well-known bluish gemstones in today's gem industry and belongs to the Zoisite mineral group. Not until 1967 that this unbelievably rare gemstone was found at the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania. The Tanzanite, and the event that led to its birth, represents the gemstone's ability to transform negative energy into positive energy. Due to its pleochroic nature, Tanzanite appears to change colour when viewed from different angles. The fluidity and shifting of colour are thought to aid in attaining a higher level of consciousness.
• Mineral : Epidote
• Refractive Index : 1.577 to 1.583
• Specific gravity : 1.69-1.7
• Mohs hardness : 6-6.5 to 8
BIRTHSTONE & ANNIVERSARIES:
Tanzanite is the gem of spring and has always been the perfect choice as the birthstone for any December born.
This December birthstone is also associated to the twentieth and twenty-fourth wedding anniversary.
• Kindly note that you must select your gemstone/diamond by millimetre dimension rather than carat weight. This is because a gem may vary in size and weight; hence, purchasing based only on carat weight might not be very accurate if you set this stone on your own. If the dimensions of a gem aren't stated in the product specification, please don't hesitate to reach an expert by hitting the chat button or contacting us via mail.
• Modern Gem Jewelry® specializes in made to order fine and high jewellery. If you want to design a piece with this gemstone, kindly reach our experts through chat or email (email@example.com).
• Most gemstones on our site do come with a Modern Gem Jewelry® certificate of authenticity. If you need a third-party lab report, please don't hesitate to reach our experts for an additional fee.
• Our website only has about 40% of our loose gemstones inventory. If you do have a specific request about a stone type, colour and shape. Please don't hesitate to consult our online experts for assistance.
Expert Gemstone Selection
Our in-house artisan will present you with the top three gemstone options for your piece. The Choice is Yours.
Receive a detailed simulation of your dream piece and make all the adjustments till it's perfect!
Our experts bring your design to life with the finest techniques. Handcrafting your piece, ensuring it's made to last.
Your piece is carefully packaged for your moments. Insured and shipped to you wherever you are in the world.
Perfect For Every Moment
At Saratti, our dedication extends from your first click to the moment you unwrap your treasure. Handcrafted individually, reasonably priced, and designed for enduring wear.
Every parcel bears our hallmark SARATTI packaging. Our engagement rings are held in a deluxe ring box, enclosed in an exquisite case - the perfect accompaniment for your cherished proposal or momentous occasion. This case also keeps your GIA/IGI diamond and gemstone grading reports safe.
Unmounted gemstones discover their abode within a flawless diamond/gemstone case, guaranteeing their safety and timeless beauty.